The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR“) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
GOURMET SNAPSHOT STUDIO
Who we are…
We are Gourmet Snapshot Studio based in the United Kingdom.
Gourmet Snapshot follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you make an enquiry with us
- When you fill in any of our forms
- Google analytics track our website activity
- When you engage with us on social media
- If we meet you at an exhibition and you give us your information
- If you enter one of our competitions
- If you deal with us via a third party, for example a venue finding agency
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Gourmet Snapshot uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
- When you make an enquiry we may collect, your name, address, business address, email, job title, requirements or disability status
- If you pay by credit card, we will collect your payment information
- Website data via google analytics
- Your feedback on events you have held with us
- Your social media username if you engage with us on social media
How do we use your personal data?
- To process any events, you have with us
- To respond to feedback or enquiries
- To protect our business from fraud
- To process payments
- With your consent we will use your personal data to keep you informed of Studio activities, including special events, discounts and promotions. You are free to opt out at any time. This is usually by email.
- To comply with our contractual obligations and the law
What are your rights over your personal data?
- You have the right to request
- To view your data
- To correct anything that may be wrong
- To withdraw consent for marketing
- To have your data deleted if we do not have to uphold any contractual or legal obligations
Google DoubleCLICK Dart Cookie
Third Party Privacy Policies
Note that Gourmet Snapshot has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Gourmet Snapshot does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Online GDPR Policy Only
This GDPR Policy applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in Gourmet Snapshot. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.